Extra copies of Pasadena/Radar/Details Magazines!

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby Linz » Sat May 01, 2010 6:36 am

Hey guys!!!
Okay... I have searched all over Ebay and Amazon and I cannot find the issues of Pasadena, Radar, and Details Magazines that Shannen was on in 2008! I REALLY want copies of these magazines! It is my hope to meet her and have her sign them someday! Image SO.... I thought I would turn to you guys to see if any of you had extra copies of these magazines so that I could have them? I will buy them from you, or pay shipping! I was able to find the Entertainment Weekly cover she was on with Jennie Garth, but that is all. I am going to buy some posters and 8x10's of her online soon!! I'm decorating and painting my room (Hollywood style!!), so I want to have her as part of the theme- of course- because she inspires me so much!!

If any of you can help me get copies of these magazines, in GOOD condition BTW Image, I would really appreciate it!!!

Love,

Linds
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sat May 01, 2010 6:09 pm

what a gr8 idea linzy. sadly i dont possess those magazines either i am afraid but would love too as well!

good luck in finding a lucky person who can donate them 2 u Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Linz » Sat May 01, 2010 10:19 pm

HEy girl!! Thanks I am SO excited to decorate my room! painting it pink ,my favorite color! Image But, I need Shannen stuff to decorate with!
Linz

Postby shell » Sat May 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi Lindsay that is a great idea to decorate your room with Shannen pics too.

I don't have any of the Pasadena mags eirther. So I carn't help you there. Image

My room is partly decorated with Charmed pics with Shannen on and the rest of the Charmed sisters together.

Then I have other Shannen pics too and including the pics that Shannen signed for me. Image
shell

Postby lynnwood » Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am

Image Hi Linz, you could try I offer.com sometimes they have items not on ebay. I found the old MADD mag on BH 90210...what a blast! I look around the PNW on occasion for the fun...if I find something I will let you know.
You mentioned in another post you are in school in MO...what college do you mind if I ask? I work in student services higher ed in Washington...like to meet college students.
lynnwood
New Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Tue May 04, 2010 5:06 am

Hey guys!!

Shell- that's cool you decorated your room with SHannen stuff too! I am excited to get started! LOL

Lynnwood- I go to University of Missouri-Kansas City! Image GREAT school! I LOVE it! My teachers and my friends are so amazing! I will try that site, thanks for the info!
Linz

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Tue May 04, 2010 11:09 am

hey Linz! is great idea buy the magazines for decorating you bedroom , you can buy some big Shannen's posters too! and wowow, i have a lot of posters of she, have 2 and some photos near to my escritory Image, have one article of Shannen decoring my bedroom Image i love it! the photo is big and too have the article , talka abouth some of her films Image , i dont remember the title of the magazine but i would find it Image, is póster with article , and them too have one big photo of one of the events is more big than the article,i love it too! and my bedroom is withe and purple Image, too love the pink Linz Image
Last edited by anonymous on Tue May 04, 2010 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Drats Image too bad I didn't get more copies, I bought only one. I got one since at the time I was going to CSU Northridge, however I decided because of the economy to move back closer to home and now I go to a community college near my house...still have the magazine. As well thats a good idea to decorate your room, I myself have a poster of Angelina Jolie as Tomb Raider hanging up in my room. I have two standies in my room, a big Xena....she rocks and a big Legolas grrr I wish I had the Aragorn instead but my mom has that one! :| Aragorn is hotter than Legolas, Legolas is bleck ugh...*shudders* My walls are a nice deep red and I love my red walls!
Last edited by anonymous on Tue May 04, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby Linz » Wed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm super excited to decorate my room!! Its going to be pink. I am buying some posters of Shannen soon! I will post pics when its all decorated. It will probably be awhile before we get it all finished and painted though!
Linz

Postby shell » Wed May 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Cool Shannen posters will be great. I didn't know you get posters with Shannen on unless it was Charmed posters.

The photos of your room will look great. I will look forward to them. I would love to see your room when it's all decorated. Image
shell

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty