She really is the sweetest!! :)

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby Linz » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:47 pm

Oh I totally agree Shell! Shannen inspired me to go behind the scenes and into media. Acting and dance are my first loves, of course.... but I decided that it would benefit me to learn the other side of the business too. And I am so glad I have! I am so excited to graduate in May, I just hope I get a good internship and can move to LA soon!!! LOL! Image And Shannen is an amazing person, just such a beautiful and sweet woman! And I really admire that she is so business savvy. I respect that so much, and for a woman it is a great thing. I admire that she is strong and she doesn't take crap from people. I am trying so hard to be more like that, but I'm a bit of a softy. LOL. Much better than I used to be though, about speaking my mind. ANyway, she definitely has so many admirable qualities! Image Her acting, her compassion, her business sense, personality, etc. I could go on forever about reasons why we all love her, but we know them already!! LOL! Image
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Yeh I agree with everything you say Lindsey. Image

It's great to see that we are both inspired by Shannen.

I havn't told my real reason at college why I am doing Media as I don't know what their reaction would be as I tried so hard to get onto Media. I went through alot to get where I am now.

Now that I have actually done some real filming with a real film camera. I see why it's so more great creating your own work instead of something that's written down and saying you have to do this what's on the paper.

I actually go out into the world with my little group and film our own footage on a subject we choose as long as it feel into what the assignment title was about. It was fine to do our own work on it and use our own creative ideas.

Becoming our own director on our own film and producing it. Then editing it to make it even better and how we want it. Now I see why directing and producing is so much better. Image
shell

Postby katerina4 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:37 am

Wow i am so glad you two have made your dreams come true!!!thanks to your inspiration!! our amazing shannen!! She is my idol! Congratulations for your success!!!
katerina4
New Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 pm

I know what you mean Shell! It is totally awesome to go out and record things and create masterpieces out of your own work!!! LOL!

Katerina- Thank you so much! I hope all of your dreams come true as well! And thanks to Shannen for inspiring us! Image
Linz

Postby shell » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Yeh thanks Katerina.

I think I am actually getting somewere with my new course and finding it more my thing. Filming, creating and editing my footage seems to be more down the line where I want to be.

I have always been more interested in films and how they are made than actually going to the theatre. I have seen some great theatre performances though.

Then Shannen enspiring me more about film and television and other things is just great. Image

I think myself lucky that I have had 2 dreams come true already in the last 4 years and now working on one of my other dreams in film and television.

I also feel lucky in other ways too. Image
shell

Postby katerina4 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Image thank you so much linz! you are very nice!!! THank You Shannen!!
katerina4
New Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:30 am

Hey Shell!!

Same here! I have been very blessed in my life. And I hope that it continues. LOL! I am really counting on my dreams to come true. I know they will if I work heard enough and do not give up! Image The media side of things is so much different than performing. Its hard work editing and shooting and lighting films~ LOL. I will take performing any day! I <3 acting/dancing so much though!

Katerina- Aww thanks, that is very sweet of you to say! Image I really hope we all get to meet Shannen one day soon!
Linz

Postby shell » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 am

I think from some of what I have been through made me believe in destiny more as I think they could of been worse, but thanks to the one person who stopped that experience from happening and to others on the same day it didn't turn out worse.

Then I started beleving in my dreams more. If I could get through that experience my dreams were to come true. They were ment too.

So I don't like the idea of taking them for granted, but when oppertunity knocked on the door for both to happen I took it as I thought they were ment to happen.

So anything that comes of oppertunity that I thought in the past that wouldn't happen. I take it.

I was nearly 16 when I started beliving in them more. None of them came true when I went through the experience I am talking about, but they were on their way. Like going to america the same year was on it's way. I knew about that though before I had to go through that experience with others on the same day.

Then also what I have said in other posts that it was Shannen that inspired me to go into acting, film and television.

Sorry if that's alot to read, but if you want to know what the experience was way back in feb 2006 I will let you know as I don't mind mentioning it. So nobody gets confused. Image
Last edited by shell on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
shell

Postby Linz » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Oooh, totally up to you if you want to mention it! I have been through a lot too. But, my difficult (and amazing) life experiences also made me believe in my dreams even more.I realized that if I could get through the tough things, I could definitely handle the entertainment industry and anything that is thrown my way! LOL! Image
Linz

Postby shell » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Well on the 18th Feb 2006 I was on my way to my nearist city for the day with my mum by train.
Train was already 10 mins late. Train gets near the city. Just a few stops away.
Passes through 2nd to last station and there is corner it has to go round. So it's basically a blind corner and it was traveling about 60 miles per hour.

This next bit is the hardist to talk about.

There is crossing just round the corner and there was a horse rider who was taking her horse across and something scared her horse so it ran down the track. Same track as the train I was on.

The owner of the horse got off the track as she had to and that's when the driver of the train seen the horse at the last minuite and put is foot on the break quick.

I don't think you want to know the details what happened after that. Only that the driver had no time to stop, but thanks to him noticing at the last miniute and putting his foot on the break that the train kept enough traction on the rails it stayed on the track and stopped bit ferther down the line.

But you could feel like the train had come off the track, but it didn't thankfully.

That's when I started thinking to myself I got really lucky and then started beliving in my dreams and not to take them for granted.

Then go and acheive what I wanted in life which I am still trying to do by learning how to do it and knowing that I had someone like Shannen to inspire me to do things I wanted to learn.

So basically I probably thinking last nov Shannen was even lucky to have met me at that convention if the worst happened with that train, but in a way it was that accident that shown me I had things to still do in life and was ment to live them.

Sorry if that's alot to read what I put above, but atleast now you will know and not be confused or anything.
shell

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty