[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - She really is the sweetest!! :)

She really is the sweetest!! :)

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby Linz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 am

Hey guys!!!

Found this video on youtube when I was searching for some of Shannen's movies and Charmed clips to watch. LOL. She is so sweet- signing a whole bunch of autographs for fans! Most celebrities would just ignore it, but she took the time to stop and sign them. So nice! Just thought you would want to see it! Hope the link works! Image

Lindsay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6f8bRh5pdw#watch-main-area
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby ytreod » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm

SHANNEN'S PERFORMANCE IN DWTS 2010 WAS FLAWLESS, AWESOME, STYLISH. SHE DESERVED 30, NOT 18, BUT KEEP ON DANCING, GIRL, BEST OF DAUGHTERS. YOU WILL WIN. BLESSINGS. Image
ytreod
New Shannen Fan

Postby Dianna » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Shannen is so sweet doing that! But the sad thing is, most of them were probably sold on eBay.
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby EricMix » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:32 pm

EricMix

Postby shell » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:59 pm

I know it makes me happy too. I am glad she will sign things for fans to make her fans happy.

Even posed photos she will do and I am glad from what I have seen from photos of other fans she will also when she is out.

I agree with you that she is sweet and friendly.

It reminds me when I was talking to her at Collectormania London when she was signing my 10 pictures or they were nearly all pictures anyway. Image
shell

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:32 pm

i agre with Linz, she is so sweet for listen her fans and she do autograps, but too agree with Di, if Shannen would do me one autography i never would put in ebay for sale! is for me!,and agree with Shell, and now that she have facebook and twitter she have to us more near again!because she can reply to us when she can!true chuck? Image ,to she like put attention to her fans ,know , Imagehope her reply Image
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Linz » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:39 am

Linz

Postby shell » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:08 am

That's why I still have all my autographs. I didn't just get them to sell them. I am keeping the other things I brought with Shannen on too.

I know some people probably would.

I think mine are very personal in my opinion as I just don't have her signature. The autographs have my name on too. All 10 of them. The picture stays to as it is of me and her.

I think most people have both but I would of asked her if she would put other things on it to but I was to nervous to ask. Even the woman next to her said I could but I felt to nervous as I asked the woman first if it was ok.

They would of been little sentences on some of them.

Like for example I was going to ask her if she would put Good Luck in College for me as I need it lol.

I hate my nerves sometimes.
shell

Postby shaed412 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 pm

yeah the picture i have signed from shannen when i met her, is in plastic and than in a picture frame on my wall...that will never get sold. shannen is the best when it comes to her fans, she never says no.
shaed412

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty