She really is the sweetest!! :)

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby Linz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:30 am

That sounds like fun!

Oh thats cool you use Sony cameras! Sony is my favorite brand, but my school only uses Canon or Nikon, usually. And Kodak. I personally <3 Sony! LOL! Image

It is interesting coming up with plot lines! Definitely fun to see what you can come up with and how creative you can be!

That would be so cool to work with Shannen, ,because she would teach invaluable lessons, I am sure! She's a veteran in the business and she knows so much and she is so professional!
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 am

Yeh I agree with again Lindsey.

Shannen would be able to help us if that happened and teach us valuble things about the profession and probably other things besides that too.

Now if only my media class got on a plane and flew to the USA to film something. That would be interesting. I don't think that will happen though.

I will just be going out on location as media go out of college alot to film stuff. So it looks more like the area or place the plot is set in. Image

Yeh we use Sony camera's to film all our stuff and then fuji film to take pictures if need be as college have their own photo cameras too. Image I don't think they have any others cameras.
Last edited by shell on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
shell

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Hey Shell!!!

I LOVE Sony cameras, they are awesome! haha, yes... the US has so many interesting places for filming. But, I wish my class could come to the UK for filming, the architecture is awesome over there! LOL!

Anyway.... it will be nice to see what we create this year. LOL. Idk if I will have film classes this next semester (I don't have any right now, all gen. ed. classes! Blah!) because of my schedule and I am graduating in May! SO excited!! Image
Linz

Postby shell » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi Lindsey.

Yeh the USA have loads of great places to film, but like you said beyound all the mordern cities here there is still history and old buildings that are great to visit.

I have been to many heratige sites over here that still look as great as they did 100s of years ago and I think that's why we have alot of people coming over here for the history my country has.

Then there is also the beautiful scenery we have over here in some of our parks and other great places you can go for the view.

So during my Media we might go and film in some of those places as we film documentries too.

You might of seen some of the photos I have took of scenery and historic buildings on my facebook. Then there is also some in my Media trips album on there also if you want to take a look sometime as it's one of the first places I have been with my Media group since starting my course. Image
Last edited by shell on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shell

Previous

Return to Shannen Doherty