[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - To Shannen: Great Job Today

To Shannen: Great Job Today

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby shannenholly90210 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:55 pm

Shannen You looked awesome on Jimmy Kimmel, as usual! WOW, Youve been busy, between 'North Shore,' 'Jimmy Kimmel,' and 'Ellen DeGeneres.' plus working on your sitcom, Yet you still have time to come on here and say hi to us, Youre so awesome!

Sorry about your car! But what can you do, Kids will be kids! i know from experience.haha

I know you went back to Hawaii today but i hope you can find some time to come on and check in with us. We miss you.

Well i have to go, Ellen is on in like 40 minutes so i have to go watch! Talk to you later!

Take Care shannen! We love u!

XOXO Linzy
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenholly90210
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:21 pm

What Linzy said Image

You were wonderful on Jimmy..........Hey, did you ever find a home for that stray dog that followed your mom into the gate of your house.

Sorry about your car, Shannen......Just be thankful they didn't smash the glass.......

I hope you post soon.

I miss you........It was great to see your smiling face on tv......We miss Alex...... Image and you Image

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenholly90210 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:19 pm

Aww shannen you looked so awesome on ellen. The sharks, ahh thats scary, my dad lived in hawaii when he was younger and used to do that stuff all the time, i have pictures of the sharks too its creepy, i bet they do look 30ft! My dad said they do but he loves surfing and diving with the sharks its all he ever talks about "Oh this one time in hawaii!" im like Shut up! but anyways!

You looks so pretty in that dress i have one just like it that i wore to a wedding like a week ago. Well once again TAKE CARE! Love YA

your so lucky that you have a mom that is so involved in your life, i wish i had one, but my mom isnt the kind of person you want in you life, and my dad isnt much better, but your so luck to have them!

XOXO Linzy
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenholly90210

Postby angelictearz84 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:31 pm

We finally got to see the deviled ham sandwiches! They actually don't look bad. Before I was like "Nah, I wouldn't try them" but her mom hooked them up and they looked good! Image
angelictearz84
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shaed412 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:05 am

She got so excited when her mom came out, that touched my heart...I was like, wow, she really is close to her family, and so than I ran downstairs,and was like, mom...shannen was on t.v. with her mom, and it was the cutest thing I ever seen...cuz my mom and i are really close like that..she was like...what did she look like, does shannen look like her? My mom doesnt really care for Shannen, but ever since Shannen let me meet her, my mom is really cool about her, and thats awesome...those sandwiches did look and sound good. Sharks....ahhhhh...I dont think they would keep me out of the ocean, though, cuz i live for the ocean...but I wouldn't have been as daring as Shae to see the sharks...argg...God Bless!!! Image
shaed412

Postby shannendrules3 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:22 am

Devil Ham sandwhiches are my favorite sandwhiches. they are so good...... i am going to record the re-run of Ellen on Oxygen, cuz I missed it.
shannendrules3

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:07 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:13 am

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby blackrose » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:22 am

What's happened to Shannen car ?(i haven't saw the show )No i foud shark nice they must respect and also safe like any animal of the earth

BlackRose
blackrose

Postby shannenholly90210 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:29 am

yes her mom came out and was talking, cause shannen tried to get ellen to eat the deviled ham sandwich and when she did she didnt kike it so ellen asked shannens mom to come out and try them to make sure she made them right.

Also yes her tires were slashed.

XOXO linzy
shannenholly90210

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty