[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I spread the Shannen Love =)

I spread the Shannen Love =)

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby shannenzbitch » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:46 pm

A random funny story I thought I would share - these things seem like good ideas at 3am! Image My partner's mate came around and was checking out my Shannen screen saver. Our other best friend lives next door to us and was celebrating his birthday. Apparently after my partner and I left, this other guy (the one who was checking out my screen saver) had a few too many beers and started saying all this random stuff that makes no sense, like that he thinks I want to have Shannen's babies. Image (I'm female, by the way). Then he was going on and on about how he never thought she was hot until he saw my screensaver; now he's in love with her. Image At least I've recruited a new Shannen fan! Image
shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:54 pm

I was watching the Beverly Hills 90210 Reunion on my phone at University/College last week (I have all of her films as phone files and some shows too) and one guy Howard wonders what I'm watching. He knows I'm a huge Shannen fan because he saw my "I love Shannen Doherty" and "Shannen fan" badges on my jacket before and we'd discussed her and I convinced him that all the rumours weren't true and he thought she was a lovely person. Well this time he leans over and says "man, she really is fit." Later some comment gets made about me stalking her (I'd never do that!!)

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby shannenzbitch » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:59 pm

shannenzbitch

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:04 pm

I don't have everything she's done. I can put files on my laptop and convert them so they'll play on my phone. Can fit two full length movies on there or lots of interviews.

But I get lots of questions about my Shannen badges I wear on my coats so some of the guys at college have been given a Shannen education Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby shannenzbitch » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Good on you babe, someone needs to educate them!! Image
shannenzbitch

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:21 pm

i have a 48 year old friend, we have been mates for years, we meet up for coffees a few times a week blah blah... anyway the other day i meet up with her, while i was wating for her to show, i was reading rader mag that i brought with me as jan (my friend) is always late. s im sitting there reading the shannen interveiw for the 1000000000000 time since i got the mag, the waiter in the cafe looks over my shoulder and says, "she's a good looking bird" (i hate it when men say bird) anyhow, i tell him who shannen is and that im a huge fan and told him to check out charmed.
i go back a few days later and BANG! he is a hooked shannen fan, wants the dvds and all sorts.

spread the love i say. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:24 pm

LOL yeah we need to educate them all and spread the word about shannen. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:07 am

shannenzbitch

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Last edited by littlemissbad on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlemissbad

Postby jewels313 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:58 pm

jewels313

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty