[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - The Sad Thing Is..

The Sad Thing Is..

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

The Sad Thing Is..

Postby jewels313 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:38 pm

jewels313
Very Important Shannen Fan

The Sad Thing Is..

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:22 pm

littlemissbad

The Sad Thing Is..

Postby DontFailMeNow » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:29 am

Well my plan is to become a tv writer so I can hopefully meet shannen one day and work with her because that is my dream. Anyways you see how soapstars do fan events well maybe we could try to get shannen to do some kind of fan event in Cali and we can all just go there. I know that'll probobly never happen but it's worth a try and has anyone ever tried to start an official shannen fanclub where we have to pay dues and that's how the fan events are paid for. I don't know these are all just ideas if anyone here can actually make any I these happen I will be eternally grateful!!!
DontFailMeNow

The Sad Thing Is..

Postby Shannen fan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Shannen fan
Major Shannen fan

The Sad Thing Is..

Postby Shannen fan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Shannen fan
Major Shannen fan

The Sad Thing Is..

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:51 pm

i live in scotland and though shannen hasnt been to my country i do hope to see her one day, dont give up hope. Image
Sarah-Lucy

The Sad Thing Is..

Postby triquetra » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Well, the chances of me meeting Shannen (or any other celebrity for that matter) is slim, seeing as how I live in the Netherlands. And not many stars come here...
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

The Sad Thing Is..

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:59 pm

I've been a Buffy fan for 10 years, when I watched it I always fantasized about meeting the cast but I never thought I got the chance. And then Amber Benson (Tara Maclay) came to my hometown when she was doing a tour of the UK and doing signings. My town is known for nothing, there was no reason for her to have even heard of it before and yet I met her, she signed one of the Buffy comics she wrote that I'd gotten a few weeks before and I had my picture taken with her and she gave me a hug.

And I truly believe that one day I will get the same opportunity to do so with Shannen. You just have to stay positive. No one knows what the future holds Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

The Sad Thing Is..

Postby shannenfallenangel » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 am

shannenfallenangel

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty