Defending Shannen Doherty

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:27 pm

www.myspace.com/laurenfurze

It's only a demo at the minute so the quality isn't that good but I wanted something up to give people a feel for the song. It's my statement! Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image hunny. Thank you for defending our lovely Shay. I'm sure she will love you forever for those kind word. You are a true fan and a credit to these boards.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:30 pm

^^ here here! xoox Image Image
littlemissbad

Postby triquetra » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
I just try to give my own pure opinion. And judging by your comments, I think you agree with that opinion.
Last edited by triquetra on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:20 pm

you bet we do. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby sweetpea » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:21 am

I agree totallyImage people can be so mean Image
sweetpea
Major Shannen fan

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:26 am

This is definitely the type of thing I post on those articles that come out on the web of different actors/actresses. I defend them and say the same thing. That celebrities are people just like us...the only thing that is different like you said is that the whole world knows what is going on in their lives. Tuned in to their lives really...and its upsetting to know that. Celebrities have their own lives to live definitely...we really shouldn't judge any of them on their lives unless we know them in real life and unless we are close to them. Shannen really doesn't have to and shouldn't be asked or forced to tell anyone her problems to anyone like why she left Charmed or Beverly Hills 90210. Shannen like you said has the right to live her life the way she wants to...and we really don't control her life!
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannen90210prue » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:38 pm

Shannen has reasons why she left BH 90210 and Charmed and it is her business not our to judge her.
shannen90210prue

Postby merlyn1 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Way to go!!!! I know she appreciates that. It's fans like you that show the world how important these people are to the fans and how important the fans are to the celebrities. It really bothers me when people make snide remarks about celebs without ever knowing the real story or even caring what the real story is. With all the time that has gone by and the fact that Shannen not only has worked with Aaron Spelling more than once but is still getting scripts, it should show the world that Hollywood still needs and likes Shannen Doherty. Paul Newman was 83 when he died and was acting for 50 years, and I'm sure in his younger days there was probably some personal issues as well. Shannen is 46 years younger and has been acting for 27 years, she's been around too long to be that much of a pain in the a**. I bet nobody has ever compared her to a "great" like Paul Newman before. Image
Last edited by merlyn1 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
merlyn1
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby jewels313 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:48 pm

OMG.. I AM SOO FIRED UP RIGHT NOW!! I WAS SEARCHIG FOR SHANNEN NEWS AND I FOUND ONE APARENTLY WITH HER NEW BOYFRIEND AND NO I AM SOOOO P.O(pissed off) RIGHT NOW FOR THE COMMENTS LEFT........IM THINKING ABOUT GETTING AND ACCOUNT JUST TO YELL AT THEM!! TELL YOU WAT YOU GUYS I AM READY TO K.S.A. (kick some @$$) well, their @$$es... PEOPLE ARE SOO RUDE.....GRRR Image

ok now i need to go calm myself down.....im going to go ride my golf cart and sing.....
jewels313

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty