[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - obssesed with shannen?

obssesed with shannen?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

obssesed with shannen?

Postby oifchick0405 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:45 am

Obsessed? nah...I'm not obsessed with anyone b/c life is too short to obsess over people and besides,I have too much going on in my life to even have time to do that! But I would say that I am a big fan of hers and I'd do anything in the world for her..I guess I am just that type of person tho that would do anything in the world for most people,as long as they aren't mean or anything like a lot of people today...But Shannen is a great actress and a great person and one day I hope to meet her but I am not obsessed.
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

obssesed with shannen?

Postby kris » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:35 pm

*points to wierd little name thingy*

hehes I ramble constantly about Shannen to my mates and to my family and to anybody who'll listen really. I have pics everywhere and I constantly scout about movie shops for anything with her in them. If I find anything I go all hypee and excitable and scream random things at my mates in stupid voices like 'I neeeeeeeeed it!! Buy it for meeeeee!!!' I spend every spare moment lately looking through the net for anything to do with Shay or making fanart. Yesterday
after my chemisty exam I decided I couldn't be bothered with the maths lesson so a few of us got laptops out and I spent an hour and a half trying to translate a french fan-site flickign through pictures and articles and asking my mate for translations of random words. After about an hour she went why are you on a french site anyway and when i told her she just rolled her eyes and went "I shouldn't of asked..."
"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us. It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. " — Gregory Maguire.
kris
Very Important Shannen Fan

obssesed with shannen?

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:25 am

I wouldn't say I am obsesses with her, not like that weirdo who was here awhile ago.
sarahconnor

obssesed with shannen?

Postby artemis2 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:44 pm

I am totally obsessed. I worship the world she lives on! Image Shay is just my favorite actress, and my favorite person!(After family and friends of course..) My mom is starting to get crazy, she nows as much of Shay that i do.. Image
artemis2

obssesed with shannen?

Postby tigger422 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:07 am

After reading what these wierdos around here( I'm not talking about the people in this thread, I mean the recent problem in the Coffee House) I'm not saying I'm obsessed. I like her acting very much and I'm a huge fan but I'm not a psycho crazed stalker. Image
tigger422

obssesed with shannen?

Postby oifchick0405 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:47 am

Last edited by anonymous on Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

obssesed with shannen?

Postby primagen » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:43 pm

it's clear that none of us on this thread is really obsessed or a stalker, we only said that to show how we love her Image
but we must be careful with the real meaning of some words like this one
primagen
Major Shannen fan

obssesed with shannen?

Postby anajet » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:59 pm

Wouldn't call me obssesed. But I'm a big fan and I love to see her act since she is such a great actress and person.
/Anna
anajet

obssesed with shannen?

Postby bachylang » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:04 pm

I think if you're on this board you have a certain degree of Shannen obsessiveness going on in there - may it be just a little bit or all the way crazed - but definitely obsessive, no doubt about that. A regular fan would not seek out a Shannen forum to hang out and chat. What's so bad about admiting your obsessiveness? Just means you're brave enough to admit your passion.

I kinda liked Shannen in 90210 but I stopped watching the show after a few episodes because at that time I was living in So Cal but I didn't relate. When Charmed was on I watched half an episode here and there but have never caught on because there was a time conflict with some other show I was watching at the time. But then recently, when I need to recharge my 'girl power' fuel tank, I remember Charmed and fell totally in love with Prue. But I realize that if it was any other actress playing Prue, I would not like the character as much. I am in awe by Shannen's talents as an actress. And so my obsession begins. Now I'm here -- and I have messages from the past few years to catch up on! Image
bachylang
New Shannen Fan

obssesed with shannen?

Postby msyana » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:09 pm

msyana

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty