[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - How obssesed are you???

How obssesed are you???

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

How obssesed are you???

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:13 pm

shannen was my idol no-one else comes near to here, she is in a league of her own. i love everything about her. Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

How obssesed are you???

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:37 pm

littlemissbad

How obssesed are you???

Postby milkyway » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm a newbie here and not so convince if the real shannen doherty really logs here to check her fans. I really wanted to meet her in person. I like her as an actress but after i made some research about her i think i love her more now. I love her since i was a kid but i love her more now. (sings "i love you more today than yesterday...*). She's an amazing woman for me. Just thinking of her or looking at her smile already completes my day! She's an angel sent from above! Image

(sorry for my grammars coz english is not my first langauge)
milkyway
New Shannen Fan

How obssesed are you???

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Hey sweetie,

Welcome to the boards. If you're not convinced, check this out.

Shannen on Jimmy Kimmel 2004

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

How obssesed are you???

Postby DontFailMeNow » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Yeah welcome to the board milkyway.... i loved that jimmy kimmel interview because it was really cool to find out that it's really her that takes time out of her schedule to post here..... i love shannen sooooooo much
DontFailMeNow

How obssesed are you???

Postby milkyway » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:36 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have probs with my computer and i can't hear any sound so i can't hear whatever she is saying on the interview. It's really nice of her to take time to post here. I'm really inlove with her. I wish i have this power or have this gadget to transport myself to where she is to meet her, hehehe. I don't know yet what to tell her but i might probably faint or collapse before something comes out from my mouth.
milkyway
New Shannen Fan

How obssesed are you???

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:12 am

i too be obssesed with shando! i have more than 1000 photos on one photoálum in my bedroom, i have 2 pósters.i have more than 11 films , i saw she online i this forum and have the pic in my avatar. too.i have one website dedicated to she .i love she but iam not lesbian, i am obssesed ith she since 5 years ago !i find ever her news Imageahh and too i have more pics in CD's.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

How obssesed are you???

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:20 am

I don't think I'm necessairly obsessed with Shannen, but I think she's a teriffic person and the like. I like her positive "attitude" about a lot of things and I also like how she thinks, maybe thats why I say/think I am drawn to her...she has the type of magnetic personality that draws people to her. Not all celebrities are like that, a few are like Alyssa and Holly as well, Johnny Depp definitely and so are the Lord of the Rings cast and Harry Potter cast because they all seem to have a magnetic personality that makes you want to meet them and everything. Also I think Shannen has changed my life in a lot of ways and continues to...I definitely want to learn how to speak my mind like her without worrying about how people will judge me. I definitely want to have her attitude about that type of thing...just to speak my mind! I'd love to be able to do that, she has a gift in that respect to be able to do that. She's just such an amazing person...that I find myself saying...and this goes for a lot of celebrities...if I somehow don't get to meet them in this life...I'd like to meet them in the next life or whatever comes after this one. To get the oppurtunity to thank them for changing my life for the better and everything.
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

How obssesed are you???

Postby merlyn1 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:02 pm

I don't own every movie(only because I haven't bought them yet) I don't know everything there is to know about her, but I have 133 pics on my computer and 91 of those are of Shannen, and I am constantly looking for new pics of her for my collection. I have a few video clips of her(interviews) tha I will watch just because, I listen to her songs from Friends till The End or watch the video clip I have from it. There is really no reason to watch them, except to just watch them or listen to her. I find myself just needing some Shannen time, I am watching Charmed right now Season one"Is There a Woogy in the House?". So if that's obssesed, than I guess I am. And proud of it. Image
merlyn1
Shannen Wanna Be

How obssesed are you???

Postby littlemissbad » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:50 pm

^^ good for you huni. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Previous

Return to Shannen Doherty