[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Why Shannen?

Why Shannen?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Why Shannen?

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:24 pm

*people go wild for cliare's post*

Image Image Image Image

xooxImage
Last edited by littlemissbad on Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why Shannen?

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:20 pm

stooooop. your embarassing me
lilmisshalliwell

Why Shannen?

Postby DontFailMeNow » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:03 pm

shannen just has a way of making my day better...she's always been loyal to us (her fans) i mean she keeps saying the only reason she decided to come back to 90210 is because of us... i can make an 1000 page list of reasons why i love shannen and i still think i would need more paper...but the one thing i love most about shannen is that her smile is contagious... whenever i see it i can't stop from smiling
DontFailMeNow

Why Shannen?

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:31 pm

littlemissbad

Why Shannen?

Postby bountyhunter66 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:53 am

Shannen is one of the most beautiful talented and underrated actresses in hollywood today, its a shame the media still on many occassions refer to her as a "bad girl" when they do no even know her personally. She truly is a professional and has a kind heart. Her work speaks for itself, she has played strong characters that have touched many lives and I look forward to seeing her in upcoming projects.

Stay Safe!

Bobby Cerza
bountyhunter66
New Shannen Fan

Why Shannen?

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:11 am

lilmisshalliwell

Why Shannen?

Postby DontFailMeNow » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:08 pm

DontFailMeNow

Why Shannen?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:51 pm

she is a truely unique and sweet person and is honest and hard working. this comes across which is why i love her. Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Why Shannen?

Postby merlyn1 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:43 pm

I have often thought about that myself, what is it about Shannen? I don't know that I could pinpoint one thing, but I do agree with everything written here. I still find myself on the offence when I hear something negative stated about her. She's kind of like my secret best friend(if that makes any sense). I guess there could be another way to state it as why not Shannen? She is the best!!!!!!!
merlyn1
Shannen Wanna Be

Why Shannen?

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 am

She may not be a charmed one in real life, but she has a magnetism that pulls you in, like a fantastic spell that always hits it's mark. Her look, her heart and her mind are all factors in what makes Shannen the wonderful person she is and always has been. I have cried , laughed, and felt deep emotions along with Shannen in the roles she has played. All i know is that, when someone badmouths her or hurts her in anyway, they hurt me too
lilmisshalliwell

PreviousNext

Return to Shannen Doherty