[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - bring her back on the big screen!!

bring her back on the big screen!!

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby shannendrules3 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:54 am

Okay, Hey guys! I am sure since we all want to get Shannen back on the big screen, I thought it'd be fun to write a movie line that you think she would be good in. Anthing works! So, maybe she'll read it and decide to do something!! Well, have fun guys!

Okay, I'll start: I think she'd be really good in a movie about........uhm..... a single mother who is trying to make it by, and keeps running into the wrong men. She constantly tries to do the best thing for her kid ( can't decide ona boy or a girl) but since they do not have monney, it is hard. Just the story of their life and sstuff.

so, there ya go!

xoxoxo
Kate
shannendrules3
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby frz » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:51 am

I have lots of story in my mind cause I wanna be a animaton designer specially making movies . I have 1 and I'm planing this for 2 years . I'll write some of it ....

It's about a writer who's writing a story . and something happend to her and she fell into her own story (I don't know yet about the falling yet and she doesn't know about what's happen to her yet) after that she fell sleep and when she woke up she saw herself in the animation world . She couldn't believe any of that . after some stuff she found out she's in her story which is not finished yet . she met a very handsome animation man who lives in the jungle near his village cause he doesn't like to goes back in the village .
The writer found out that she is in her story but she doesn't know the end of it cause she didn't finished it . She fell in love with the guy and at the end it's very hard for to decide is she wanna go back in her own world or she wanna stays in the animation's world with her love .

^^^^^ Image It's not very good Cause I don't know lots of stuff in it yet and I change some stuff in it every single day ..
Last edited by anonymous on Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
frz

Postby meganharrell76 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:52 am

I don't know that I have any storyline ideas pop out at me just yet...but I would love to see her in something with Holly Marie Combs. I love watching those two on screen together...they play off each other so well, and both are great actresses...definitely my two favorites.

Megan~
meganharrell76
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Linz » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:08 pm

Linz

Postby Linz » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:12 pm

Linz

Postby shannendrules3 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:15 pm

LINdsay, they r both great! as long as we get to play with her in something, im happy. sorry bout ur dad! u never told me that before. my dad gets his feelings out by yelling at the top of his lungs and making the neighboors call to see if eveyrhitng's alright....but.,...nevermind. ur ideas r so cool, girl. we should make up more! or maybe we should kinda mush together (huh, only word i could think of. lol) and make one story, then post it here, so she can read it!!! that would bne so cool!

xooxoxox
Kate
shannendrules3

Postby xanzou » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:15 am

i think thats cool but i think that it would be awsome is shannen played a part in an action movie Image
xanzou

Postby shaed412 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:34 am

I have written so many movies for shannen to star in, but it is really hard to get a movie created...God Bless!!!
shaed412

Return to Shannen Doherty