[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - shannen interview in magazine

shannen interview in magazine

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Postby laurababe1988 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:16 am

I saw this on the net and thought i would share

laurababe1988
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby marissalu415 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:15 am

That's a great article. I'm glad Shannen has learned to open up and let everyone see the beautiful person that she is. And it's encouraging to me to know that she's a shy person because i'm really shy too. Seeing how far she's gone gives me hope that i'll be alright too. =] She is such an inspiration to me in so many ways.
marissalu415

Postby shaed412 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:44 am

what a really nice article to read...i wish i had a chance to get my hands on that piece. she's very well spoken and it's great to read about what was going through her mind at certain times in her life. i knew she had struggled with some things, but never knew how much...wow, she becomes more of an inspiration every day to me. i love u, shannen.
shaed412

Postby ibon » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:16 am

^^ and that my friends is my favorite shay picture of all time...yay!! right sarah? that's our wall paper in our PC.. LOL

love that interview!!!
ibon

Postby sarah01 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:19 am

sarah01

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:33 am

I always say to people you don't know what she's like, you've just listened to media or celebrity opinion, have you ever once listened to her or looked at the things that she's had to say? This here is a clear example of why I love this woman. Shannen is such an inspiration to me.... She makes me look at my own life and go "you know what, maybe that's not the best way to go about that" and try to become a better person. I know she says that she's human just like us and that she isn't anything special but there aren't a lot of people in the world like her and that is pretty special in itself.

To me, Shannen is a wonderful, amazing person who has had a lot of hard things to deal with and she's still going strong. That is why she is my idol, my hero and my inspiration.

I know this is a long post but that article stirred up emotions in me. I think I need to write some more of my new song now
Last edited by thefifthsister on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:02 pm

i rember reading that article in a mag a while ago.
me and my sis (ladymacbeth) where going on holidays. i rember reading it on the bus. so reading it again just reminded me of the hols me and my sis went on.

i love the article, shannen is such a sweetie. xoxox Image
littlemissbad

Postby LadyMacbeth » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:06 pm

LadyMacbeth

Postby ibon » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:45 pm

^^ definitely not!!! she's a sweetheart... yay!!! it doesnt matter (well yeah it does matter sometimes..) but the fact that WE all love her is enough to know that she wasnt the person that the media say so..
ibon

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:11 pm

the media can do a lot of damage to people.
im just glad that there are people like us around who wouldnt believe the press if they told us it was wednesday today. xoxoxox Image
littlemissbad

Next

Return to Shannen Doherty