My cool Shannen-based dream - wish it was real!

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

My cool Shannen-based dream - wish it was real!

Postby shannenfallenangel » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:44 pm

Well, I shall start off by telling you that this dream occured last night whilst my brother had his friend over - oh boy they are noisy! i wrote the story down whilst waiting for the bus into town today. THIS DREAM IS NO WORD OF A LIE - THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DREAMT LAST NIGHT! anyhoo... on with the story!

Shannen was being interviewed on a high-profile show that we have here in the UK: Richard and Judy (dinner-time chat show on Channel 4). now, the show normally is live, but not in front of an audience. HOWEVER, we all know what dreams are like Image So, I was sitting at home with mother, and who pops on the TV but Miss Shay-D! We sit and watch her for a while, and then I suddenly get transported to the live studio and am in the audience! (who needs planes, right? Image )

the interview was a normal interview, Shannen talking through her career, and interviewers asking questions, etc. Judy (from Richard and Judy!) says that she is Beverly Hills 90210's biggest fan! however, she kept calling 'Charmed' 'Sharmd'!! ANYWAY...

Shannen stood up and said she had a new film coming out, and then that she had a new TV show coming out, which sounded much like American Idol. Shannen blasted out a few notes, and her voice sounded amazing - no surprise there! Image

NOW... HERE'S THE BIT THAT IT GOT INTERESTING!

When the interview was coming to an end, some horrible people in the audience for some unknown reason, booed at Shannen! They told her to go away home! There was one person in particular that was doing most of the booing, so I dragged him out of the studio and shouted 'How DARE you do that to Shannen?!' So I went back in, and everyone but Shannen went home.

THE BEST BIT EVER!!! Shannen came up and gave me a big hug, and thanked me. I was really REALLY nervous, and said to Shannen something along the lines of 'Oh my god, Shannen, I love you, I am such a big fan of yours, I am so nervous!' She told me not to be nervous, and then...

I WOKE UP Image stupid brother and friend... go back to bed and stop being noisy!
Last edited by anonymous on Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfallenangel
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Shannen Doherty