[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Was it wrong of me?

Was it wrong of me?

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Was it wrong of me?

Postby derenik » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:38 am

Hi Friends,
I just posted on SS about the request post for getting Shannen's board back.
I wrote that the SS staff had said no to the SS members that Shannen's board will not come back and that it's enough to post more about it. I told them that it only was annoying and taking up room for the new ideas to be seen.
I wrote that it was just useless to keep posting several topics of Shannen Board requests. And asked them to please stop, so the new ideas can get a chance to be heard.
And as soon as I posted it, one fan started to attack me telling me that it was wrong of me to write it.

So I just want to ask you, was it wrong of me to ask them to stop requesting Shannen's board to come back even though it's useless and waste of time?

I love Shannen, and posting that doesn't mean that I don't love her, I just think it's useless to keep nagging about getting the board back when it doesn't happen anything. And that they should let new ideas be heard.

Love and Hugs,
Derenik
derenik
Shannen Fanatic

Was it wrong of me?

Postby killingheidi » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:25 am

It wasn't wrong, you are right in saying so, because they aren't going to bring her board back anyway. I post in Wish List in all the threads because it's a great way to get my post count up!
killingheidi
Very Important Shannen Fan

Was it wrong of me?

Postby derenik » Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:23 pm

I just hope I didn't offend anyone!
derenik
Shannen Fanatic

Was it wrong of me?

Postby angelictearz84 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:48 pm

Ewww!!!! It was completely wrong of you!!!!!

KIDDING!!! No, it wasn't wrong. I think most of the people that posted there only did so because they wanted to boost their posts. They knew Shannen's board wasn't coming back. We got a Shanen thread, so that's cool. And look....a whole site dedicated to Shannen, not just a board, is RIGHT HERE!!! It doesn't get much better than that.

Don't think about it one second longer. You didn't do anything wrong. You only stated an opinion and it was heard.
angelictearz84
Shannen Wanna Be

Was it wrong of me?

Postby derenik » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:19 pm

derenik
Shannen Fanatic

Was it wrong of me?

Postby mooomin » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:19 pm

No you didnt do anything wrong hun!
Holly xx
mooomin
Shannen Wanna Be