Six Degrees of Shannen

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Six Degrees of Shannen

Postby ching343 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:31 am

Jennifer Love Hewitt was with sarah michelle gellar in "i know what you did last summer" who knew Charisma Carpenter and who was in charmed with holly marie combs and who was with shannen in charmed. Image

Jennifer Lopez
ching343

Six Degrees of Shannen

Postby thorn » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:34 am

JLO was in Jersey Girl with Ben Affleck who was in Mallrats with SD.

James Earl Jones
thorn
Very Important Shannen Fan

Six Degrees of Shannen

Postby ali12 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:44 am

James Earl Jones was in Picket fenses with Holly Marie Combs who was in Charmed with Shannen

Jared Padalecki Image Image Image
ali12
Major Shannen fan

Six Degrees of Shannen

Postby danigirl786 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:46 pm

Jared Padalecki was in A Little Inside with Kathy Baker who was on Picket Fences with HMC who was on Charmed with SD.

Sean Penn
danigirl786
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: Six Degrees of Shannen

Postby cherrybomb2010 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:13 am

I'm not quite sure how Sean Penn is connected! But I know how I'm connected To Shannen Doherty! My aunt Tonys brother was the sax player in frank zappas band whose son is Ahmet Zappa who dyed rose McGowan who was in charmed with Alyssa Milano and holly Marie combs who has acted with Shannen Doherty in charmed!!!lol wow!!
Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass; of glory in the flower. Well will grieve not rather find strength in what remains behind.
-WW
cherrybomb2010
New Shannen Fan

Re: Six Degrees of Shannen

Postby cherrybomb2010 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 am

I'm not quite sure how Sean Penn is connected! But I know how I'm connected To Shannen Doherty! My aunt Tonys brother was the sax player in frank zappas band whose son is Ahmet Zappa who dyed rose McGowan who was in charmed with Alyssa Milano and holly Marie combs who has acted with Shannen Doherty in charmed!!!lol wow!!
Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass; of glory in the flower. Well will grieve not rather find strength in what remains behind.
-WW
cherrybomb2010
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Shannen Doherty