[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - I Miss Shannen!

I Miss Shannen!

This is the place to chat about the one and only amazing Shannen!

Re: I Miss Shannen!

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Please come back, Shannen!! PLEASE!!! So much had happened..would love to tell you

I got my gallbladder taken out on March 31st....It was in bad shape, inflammed. and let me tell you I never felt better.

I'm so excited for your new reality show and congrats to you and Kurt.

Love and Miss you

Kristin

OH and I saw my mens again!! I cried the next day for about a whole week and half...I love the Osmond Brothers

I hope I can finally meet you. Maybe you can come down to GA...Would LOVE, LOVE to meet you!!
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:13 pm

^ i am right behind you on this one Kris.

As a life long fan of Shannen's i was so happy and excited that she has finally found her soul-mate Kurt and she is happy :)

Shannen has always been full of surprises for all of her fans for as long as i can recall. This surprise no-one could have predicted. ;)

I may not be a US citizen but i am sure i am wanting to know all the progress on this show and hope all the video clips will be able to get uploaded for everyone to see so no-one is missing out :) :)
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:06 am

Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Shannen Doherty