BlackBook November 2010
Although she recently cut a rug on Dancing with the Stars, 90210 alum Shannen Doherty is more famous for putting up her
dukes, which is why we asked the writer of this month's Badass: A Hard-Earned Guide to Living Life with Style and (the right) Attitude to take aim at 10 things she hates.
1. People who judge me for what I did when I was 20. I grew up-shouldn't you?
2. People who don't use deodorant, especially on a warm day. The odor lingers.
4. People who don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom. I've read that this is the leading cause of pink eye.
5. Rain and humidity, together. It makes me never want to leave my house, let alone my bed.
6. Pseudo - celebrities who walk around with bodyguards. I mean, really? Who are you afraid of?
7. Having to take my shoes off at airport security. We're in the year 2010-there has to be a better way.
8. Insurance companies. You pay good money to have insurance and you're told you need it, but what do they actually cover?
9. Tabloids and their make-up stories, especially when they claim a "source" filled them in. Yeah, okay, it's the guy sitting next to you in the office.
10. Ignorance. Just educate yourself.